Welcome to the Hibiscus Coast Community RSA
The Hibiscus Coast RSA is your friendly neighbourhood club. Everyone is welcome to come along and enjoy our modern facilities, fabulous bar and restaurant, live entertainment, and much, much more. Full membership is open to anyone aged over 18. Plus we have family membership, youth membership, and couple membership.
Click here to open the Newsletter for week beginning 27th March 2023
Check below and on the Bar and Restaurant pages for our new opening hours
Have a look at the schedule for our clubs and sections at the HBC RSA.
Welcome Back Tuesday!
The days of our pool club members having the club pretty much to themselves on Tuesday evenings are over. And they are likely to be pretty happy about it.
So will those in the Over 60s club, Women Section, Indoor bowls, Line dancers and the diners at the upcoming Pensioner Tuesday lunches.
There will be a buffet lunch special from 12 noon to 1:45 pm for $20 including one glass of wine or tap beer. From Tuesday March 7 the bar and the restaurant will be open from 12 noon. Lunch and dinner specials will be available as well as the buffet.
The restaurant will have a mid-afternoon break between lunch and dinner offerings. In the evening the buffet meal will be available for $23 from 5:30pm, just in time for those who are involved in line dancing to put back on some of the weight they have just lost.
Your dinner may cost a little more in the evening but the bonus is that you will have three chances to win a $20 bar voucher in lucky draws at 5:45pm, 6:45pm and 7:45pm. The numbers will be drawn from a jar containing the membership numbers of any financial member who have bought a drink that day and are still in the bar.
No jackpots I’m afraid.
If you're not currently a member, why not sign up for the rest of this financial year (through until the end of June 2023) for just half price! Ask at the bar for details.
Upcoming entertainment and events.
April, May, and June are jam packed with events - many of which are free for our members. Below is a list of the events we have on - see our Entertainment page or Facebook for more details.
NOTE: The club will be closed on Good Friday (7th April) and Easter Sunday (9th April).
- Family Fun Day, Saturday 1st Apr, 4pm ($10 per family)
- Kiwi Express, Saturday 1st Apr, 7pm
- Karaoke, Sunday 2nd Apr, 4pm
- Steve Coppard, Wednesday 5th Apr, 6:30pm
- Karaoke, Saturday 8th Apr, 7pm
- Sharón Blow, Wednesday 12th Apr, 6:30pm
- Shirley Bassey Tribute with Barbie Davidson, Friday 14th Apr, 7pm
- Heartbeat, Saturday 15th Apr, 7pm
- Andrew Crozier, Sunday 16th Apr, 4pm
- Sarah Poppe, Wednesday 19th Apr, 6:30pm
- Quiz Night, Friday 21st Apr, time to be advised
- Gerry Lee, Saturday 22nd Apr, 7pm
- Ben Deverell, Wednesday 23rd Apr, 6:30pm
- Sharón Blow, ANZAC Day Tuesday 25th Apr, 1pm
- Sandy, Wednesday 26th Apr, 6:30pm
- Mark Taipari, Saturday 29th Apr, 7pm
- JP Entertainment, Sunday 30th Apr, 4pm
- Andrew Crozier, Wednesday 3rd May, 6:30pm
- Kevin Greaves, Saturday 6th May, 7pm
- Mother's Day Elvis Show with Mike Cole, Sunday 14th May, 4pm
- Blame the Cats, Saturday 20th May, 7pm
- Rocky Horror Picture Show 50th Anniversary Celebration (TBC)
- Comedy Gala, Saturday 24th June, time to be confirmed
- Hoe Down at the Ranch, Sunday 25th June (TBC)
The Hibiscus Coast Community RSA Club Times
|Tuesday:||12:00pm - Close|
|Wednesday:||12:00pm – Close|
|Thursday:||12:00pm - Close|
|Friday:||12:00pm - Close|
|Saturday:||1:00pm - Close|
|Sunday||3:00pm - Close|
Closing Hours may be subject to change
The Hibiscus Coast Community RSA Museum
We have our very own Museum onsite which showcases some fantastic articles from various conflicts and points in history.
The Museum is available on request. Private viewings for Schools and groups can be arranged with the manager.
If you are interested in booking a tour contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Subscription 2023
Anyone is allowed to join the Hibiscus RSA, we even have a special family membership.
|Returned & Service members over 80||$25.00|
|Returned & Service members over 90||FREE|
|Active Returned & Service Members||FREE|
|Associate Members over 80 years||$35.00|
|Associate Members over 90 years||$25.00|
|Couples Membership ($40 each person)||$80.00|
|Family Membership ($40 per parent)
(2 Parents/Children under 18)
|Youth members (Under 18)||FREE|
|New Members: A $5.00 RSA admin fees applies on top of the annual subscription|
Restaurant serves sumptuous meals at a great price. A family-friendly restaurant, our menus cater for people of all ages, including the kids.
Restaurant is open to both members and non-members. So check out our menu, come in for lunch or dinner.
Regular live entertainment, raffles, member draws, pool and snooker tables, and dartboards, make the Hibiscus Coast RSA a lively place to visit.
Bands, comedians, singers and other live entertainment are a regular feature every Saturday evenings, so keep an eye out for what’s coming up.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The Hibiscus Coast RSA is your friendly neighbourhood club.
Everyone is welcome to come along and enjoy our modern facilities, fabulous bar and restaurant, live entertainment, and much, much more.